Thursday, 23 April 2015
Social Computing and Media IS20110 - Week 12 (Final Week Reflection)
This week was my last week in the module IS20110. I think I have learned a great deal over the course of twelve weeks in this class. I have learned about various resources that are available online such as the tool of social bookmarking and presenting work in a more visually manner using tools such as Prezi. There are new ways of learning how to do things such as video tutorials through the use of screencast - o - matic which videos the computer screen who are using. I also improved on my group collaboration skills through the group project I undertook where we had to create an app that solved a problem. I worked with 4 other people and I think that we collaborated well and achieved the best possible results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment